Are you interested in adopting a dog? Please review the adoption agreement and complete the form to help us select the best dog for you.
We love our dogs and have invested a lot of time & love into each one of them. We do not want them mistreated or allowed to run loose where they may be injured. Therefore, the following requirements apply to all applicants.
- Applicants must be 21 years of age.
- Applicants must provide proof of residency & directions to your home.
- Applicants must provide your vet's reference.
- All adults in the household must be "on board" concerning the dog being adopted.
- All applicants must have an approved fenced yard.
- Applicants must comply with all state & local ordinances governing dogs.
- If, for any reason, applicant cannot keep the adopted dog, the dog must be returned to Crossdogs.
- Our dogs will not be adopted by anyone with a criminal record, or any history of abuse of any king toward a dog.
- Crossdogs has the right to visit the adopted dog at any time at the residence of adoption.
- If Crossdogs finds any evidence of neglect toward the dog, we maintain the right to pick the dog up and return it to our shelter.
- The adoption fee is $100.00 unless a lesser amount is approved by Crossdogs.
- Adoption fee is non-refundable if we have to pick the dog up.
Online Adoption Application
If you qualify and agree with the requirements listed above, please complete the following form to start the adoption process. NOTE: fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.